Registration is open now for live virtual event on October 22, 2020 focused on employee empowerment and digital behavioral analytics
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Digital leadership platform Cultivate will host the Employee Empowerment Summit on October 22, 2020. Presenters will discuss how to make employee empowerment more effective, engaging and balanced as the world increasingly transitions to digital and remote work environments. Attendees will learn how to lead critical conversations on employee empowerment and how to utilize digital behavior analytics within their organizations.
WHO: Key presenters include:
- Cathy Benko, former Vice Chairman and Managing Principal at Deloitte, and board member at Nike
- Barbie Brewer, Chief People Officer at LoveToKnow Media and former VP of HR for Netflix
- Dr. Brian Glaser, Director of The Google School for Leaders
- RJ Milnor, Head of People Analytics for Uber
- Judith Michelle Williams, Head of People Sustainability and Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at SAP
- Ellen Levy, Managing Director of Silicon Valley Connect
WHERE: This event is entirely virtual via video; register now by clicking here.
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. PDT to 1:00 p.m. PDT on Oct. 22, 2020.
DETAILS: This summit is divided into easily digestible 20-minute sessions covering relevant topics in HR and People Analytics such as:
- The future of investing in empowerment.
- How to maintain data privacy while using AI tools in the workplace.
- How to build resilient remote teams.
- How employee empowerment affects sustainability and inclusion.
- The future of People Analytics for the employee.
Registration is open now and media and analysts are invited to attend. Complete session information and registration is available at https://www.bigmarker.com/cultivate/Employee-Empowerment-Summit.
Cultivate is a digital leadership platform that leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to provide in-the-moment feedback and tools to enterprise leaders. Beyond helping managers become more self-aware, the platform enables employees to be more effective, engaged and balanced. Cultivate is based in San Francisco. Visit https://cultivate.com/, find us on Twitter at @CultivateAI or on Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/company/trycultivate/.
Voxus PR for Cultivate